Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mission Hair Cut

It's done.

It's finally done. I got a new hair cut! I always said that when I got my masters, I am going to cut these long hairs off. And people didn't believe me. But I did. I succeeded.

It happened to happen in Cartagena, where I went after the Ciudad Perdida Hike ( of course I didn´t miss to go scubba diving in Taganga after Ciudad PErdida and before going to Cartagena, with roof top parties at night with a great view over the bay). I picked the best local coiffeur in town (it's not true that I picked the one closest to my hostel... *harrumph*), told him I want a hair cut, he said "Damn, you need one", and he did it. Watch the photo-hair-story below:

before in the hostel:

getting the hair off:
newly born:

Of course I had to get my beard done afterwards as well... and I had to put in some hair-gel to make it to socially acceptable haircut. But this thing is DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I'm pretty jealous about your trip! I'm still waiting for the first snow to start my freeride career but bavarian beer keeps hope alive...

    Take care :: Jan

    ReplyDelete